Who is Anya Kaats?
Anya Kaats is a San Diego-based Holistic Health Coach and Marketing Consultant on a mission to share good food, health & happiness with as many people as possible.
As a paleo blogger and photographer, Anya shares her love for organic food and creativity through her photography and expert experience in the organic industry. She has worked in house with brands like Whole Foods, Suja, Momma Chia, and now consults for various companies in the natural products industry.
In this episode, you will learn how to cultivate strategy and skill in your work, the details of negotiating contracts with brands and clients, the importance of authentic marketing, and how to create a versatile set of skills around the same niche.
“You can’t build a brand on someone else’s content, you have to have your own style and voice engrained in your brand.” – @anyas_eats
Listen above – Direct Download – Subscribe on iTunes
- As your career begins to grow, stop and ask yourself if you really want to grow in the direction it’s headed.
- If there is something you’re passionate about, you have to consciously silence the voice inside your head that will tell you, “You can’t do this.”
- Chase what you truly enjoy doing, not what you feel like you have to do.
- You spend over half your life working. Why not enjoy what you do?
- If you have strategy AND skill, you will be unstoppable.
- Smaller companies don’t have the resources to hire content creators or social media strategists. If you can do both, you are incredibly valuable.
- How well do you know the industry you’re in? How much research have you done? What do your clients or brands really need from you?
- You can’t build a brand on someone else’s content, you have to have your own style and voice engrained in your brand.
- Doing business and making connections in person is much more powerful than a simply cold outreach email.
- You put yourself in a position of power when you can fulfill a need you know needs to be fulfilled.
- Sometimes you do your best work when you give yourself space to create.
- As long as your smart and savvy in the pursuit of following your passions, that’s what will make you the happiest.
- Once you work through your fear a few times, you know how to maneuver around it and work through it quickly.
W: anyaseats.com – IG: @anyas_eats
FB: Anyas Eats
Lovin' The Laptop Lifestyle?
Register to receive new podcast episodes filled with inspiration straight to your inbox!