Who is Shannan Scott?
Shannan Scott is a Canadian girl living life out loud in California who recently broke all the rules of average by quitting her 5+ year corporate career and diving head first into being her own boss — all in the name of living a more intentional & inspired life.
She’s a small business strategist, podcast host, and the founder of the Made For More Collective™ who helps visionary entrepreneurs turn their potential into performance, implement forward motion & bring their big ideas to life — ideas that not only exist in the world, but make it better. Shannan combines her background in event management with her creative spirit & strategic brain to paint the big picture and sail through the small details of purposeful plans & projects in business. Whether that’s campaign or brand specific, she loves nothing more than partnering with her clients to map it out & make it happen.
In this episode, you will learn the importance of identifying your strengths to tap into your zone of genius, how to break through the corporate mindset as a creative entrepreneur, discovering a life of intention and how to live one, and how to take your ideas from concept to completion.
“You were made for more. Refuse to settle for average, if you choose to push on, you will find a life that lights you up.” – @ShannanScott
Listen above – Direct Download – Subscribe on iTunes
- Don’t focus on teaching everyone, just teach the people who are a few steps behind you.
- It’s so easy to imitate the success of other’s instead of owning your own Zone of Genius.
- Own your experience in all aspects of life and find a way to integrate that into what you’re creating now. Your past is key to your future.
- Finding your zone of genius takes digging into your past to find a common thread of interests coupled with identifying your key strengths.
- Knowing your strengths and weaknesses is vital for you to grow into the person you were born to be.
- Your story, skills set, strengths, and experience all play into finding your zone of genius.
- You were made for more. Refuse to settle for average, if you choose to push on, you will find a life that lights you up.
- It’s not about doing all the things, it’s about identifying and doing the things that matter most.
- You are in control of everything you choose to feel, do, and act upon.
- Half finished projects that have full fledged potential but you’re trying to do them all at once will never work.
- Do your ideas aligns with your goals?
- There are so many different paths that end up at the same destination. There isn’t always just one way to get to where you want to go.
Do you have a lot of half executed ideas that have full fledged potential? Download Shannan’s Make It Happen Roadmap to take those ideas from 0 to 100!