Who is Liz Mace?
Liz Mace is a Youtuber, Singer/Songwriter, and the other half of Megan and Liz. Over the last ten years, Liz and her twin Megan have built their Youtube audience to over 1 million subscribers by releasing covers and original music. This resulted in millions of views and helped launch their career, releasing several singles and EPs. From being on Oprah to building two successful Youtube channels (Megan and Liz & Life of Megan and Liz) that launched their singing career and created a strong, loyal audience, Megan and Liz are true Laptop Lifestylers.
Liz is a believer in all things goodness and love. Her ability to seek gratitude and stay grounded in the midst of success is what keeps her centered and able to create meaningful work.
In this episode, you will learn the importance of combating ego with gratitude, how to create authentic relationships in business, the creative process behind songwriting, and the power of loving your body just the way it is.
“There’s no room for ego when you are centered in gratitude.” – Liz Mace
- It’s more than okay to learn as you go and learn as you grow.
- Following trends can seem cliche, but sometimes it’s more about what your audience wants.
- There’s no room for ego when you are centered in gratitude.
- You can’t “clock out” when you’re an entrepreneur. You’re always “on” and your mind is always coming up with new ideas.
- Art is constantly breaking open your old wounds and then using that art to heal them back up.
- Not everything you create is going to be the best. It’s not suppose to be. You find true greatness in the process.
- I write songs because I need it. Because my soul needs to tell a story.
- If you’re completely sold out on your craft, there is no plan B.
- Being open and making space for truth is the quickest path to healing.
W: meganandliz.com IG: @stella218
FB: @meganandliz T: @meganandliz