- Sometimes “dream jobs” aren’t actually the job you’ve been dreaming of.
- It’s easy to get bored when you don’t feel challenged.
- When your creativity is suppressed and micromanaged, it creates this urgency to want to start your own business.
- Creating boundaries in your creative process can help you stay focused and get clear on what you want to create.
- Think of what would you want to see as a struggling creator? That’s the kind of content you build to help serve your community.
- Empowerment begins from within. You must first love yourself before you can truly love the world around you.
- You don’t have to base your worth on what everyone else thinks. You can be proud of who you are and what you do, without the approval of others.