Who is Kelsey Chapman?
Kelsey Chapman is the boss lady behind Radiant Magazine, an online magazine built around women sharing wisdom with each other in all the areas of life. Her personal blog, KelseyChapman.com, has been wildly successful as she shares a mixture of her own passions, adventures, and lifestyle.
As a blogger, entrepreneur, and social media consultant, Kelsey strives to create moments and opportunities to inspire people to see their worth and find their voice.
She is extremely passionate about empowering women, building connection, and extending a gracious hand to one another. After writing at her personal blog, she felt she could carry out Radiant Magazine to a greater extent by forming a team of fantastic women to write about everything ranging from music, beauty, relationships, discipleship and the in-between!
In this episode, you will learn how to grow as a leader by watching and learning from the people around you, when to know when to walk away from relationships and careers that no longer serve your greater mission, the pros and cons of entering into business with friends, and how to do the hard work when relationships get tough in life and business.
“You love the world through the lens at which you love yourself. If you can’t love yourself, you can’t love the people around you.”
Listen above – Direct Download – Subscribe on iTunes
- You are given gifts, talents, and desires for a reason and it’s not bad to pursue those.
- There are a lot of “shoulds”. There will always be things you “should” do. Don’t feel like you have to do them.
- Is what you’re doing right now life giving or life taking?
- If you miss it with your team in pursuit of accomplishing this grand mission, you’re missing the point.
- Learn how to lead and how not to lead by closely watching those around you.
- We are all flawed and make mistakes. How we overcome and learn from them defines who we are.
- As a leader, you need to set goals and expectations for your team in writing and explain The Why.
- In this world, everyone wants a platform. It’s not always easy to find people who want to work with you for the right reasons.
- Find people you can trust with the small things, then you know you can trust them when you grow.
- You have to be willing to do the hard work of understanding how you and the people in your life best communicate.
- Owning your value comes with time. It takes time to see your worth.
- You love the world through the lens at which you love yourself. If you can’t love yourself, you can’t love the people around you.
After following Kelsey’s blog and Instagram for so long, it was an honor to talk with her and here her story. It didn’t take long for me to know she really is the real deal with a kind heart that speaks the truth. This episode spoke to me personally and I hope it does to you as well. The work Kelsey is doing on a daily basis to bring light and community to the world is a beautiful thing. She inspires me to never let my fears of failure or doubt get in the way of creating something incredible.
Continue the Inspiration: