Dani is a self taught illustrator, graphic designer, and photographer. She graduated at age 19 with a degree in fashion design, but as lover of both art and fashion she combined these two passions to make a career in apparel graphics.
For the past 6 years she has been designing for many notable companies both freelance and full time. Some of these companies include Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Forever21, Truly Madly Deeply, Mate the Label, Amuse Society, Gypsy Warrior, Show me your Mumu, The Laundry Room, Top Knot Goods, Electric West, Midnight Rider, Not Another Label, Current/Elliott, Macy’s, Pac Sun, Hot Topic, and more.
While all that was great, her true goal was to have full creative freedom with a label of her own. After years of daydream and doubt, she took the leap and created Dazey LA. She draws every tee by hand and does all the photography you see throughout the website and instagram. Check out all her other work at www.daniroxanne.com, @graphicteegirl and @daniroxannephoto!
- Sometimes “dream jobs” aren’t actually the job you’ve been dreaming of.
- It’s easy to get bored when you don’t feel challenged.
- When your creativity is suppressed and micromanaged, it creates this urgency to want to start your own business.
- Creating boundaries in your creative process can help you stay focused and get clear on what you want to create.
- Think of what would you want to see as a struggling creator? That’s the kind of content you build to help serve your community.
- Empowerment begins from within. You must first love yourself before you can truly love the world around you.
- You don’t have to base your worth on what everyone else thinks. You can be proud of who you are and what you do, without the approval of others.
Lovin' The Laptop Lifestyle?
Register to receive new podcast episodes filled with inspiration straight to your inbox!