Who is Elana Jadallah?
Elana Jadallah is the girl boss behind ElanaLoo Consulting, which consists of social media consulting, digital marketing and content creation. Her heart lies in making authentic relationships, inspiring genuine connections & learning about this world from varied perspectives. She has worked with brands like Urban Outfitters, Free People, Elite Daily, Lululemon, Darling Magazine, and Old Navy.
Elana is a visual storytelling creative entrepreneur, with a unique understanding of how to connect entrepreneurs with their ideal audience through online marketing.
By advising small businesses on how to strategically and creatively use their online platforms, she strives to bring intention to the social space, help brands bring their aesthetic to life and build an online community surrounding their brand.
In this episode, you will learn the value of being authentic and setting boundaries online, clarifying how you can make money from your creative passion while traveling at the same time, and the importance of profitability over popularity when it comes to building a success business.
“Social media has a way of glamorizing the truth behind entrepreneurship and working for yourself.” – @elanaloo
Listen above – Direct Download – Subscribe on iTunes
- It’s okay to 100% pursue your brand and build yourself up to create a long term successful business. You don’t have to feel guilty about it.
- If I can uplight and encourage other people to take chances, why can’t I?
- Write down all the things that you could earn money for that align with what you’re passionate about.
- There are so many talented businesses that should be successful, but don’t know how to market their business. And they shouldn’t have to.
- Every creative job can be seen as risky, but also incredibility valuable. People hire us to be creative use our gifts to elevate their lives and businesses.
- Social media has a way of glamorizing the truth behind entrepreneurship and working for yourself.
- Our mindset dictates the way we view the life around us. Positive thoughts, positive life.
- Chasing your dreams takes time. Be realistic with how much time and hard work it will take.
- Just because you’re pursuing something you love to do, doesn’t mean that there won’t be ups and downs.
- You don’t have to post every good or bad thing that happens to you online. Just live in that moment.
- Respect your privacy and build boundaries for what you share and don’t share online.
- We live in a time where your business can easily have an international audience.
- When you’re able to focus your efforts on one social platform, then your strategy becomes so much clearer.
- Being popular isn’t helping anyone if you can’t create value from it. Followers don’t always convert to dollar signs.
- In life, it’s hard to see when you’re turning off an opportunity and when you’re turning onto one.
- What serves you personally won’t always serve you as a business owner and vice versa. That’s why it’s called balance.
- You say no to something, every time you say yes to something else.
After we recorded this episode, Elana and I stayed on the phone talking for another hour and a half. And we’d never met before. This woman is such a light and her ability to speak eloquent truth is one of the many things I admire about her. She has a heart for adventure and helping other people tell their story. I look up to Elana so much as a woman and entrepreneur.
Who in your life inspires you to be yourself and tap into your inner greatness?
Continue the Inspiration:
Lovin' The Laptop Lifestyle?
Register to receive new podcast episodes filled with inspiration straight to your inbox!