Who is Madison Hedlund?
how to get kaletra Madison Hedlund is a life coach, speaker, writer, and entrepreneur who helps women own their story, step out of fear and shame and come alive to their most vibrant, confident selves. Known for her soulful spirit both online and in person, she brings authenticity, power, and creativity into all she does. Whether she is working one on one with clients, facilitating a workshop, or speaking to a large group, it is Madison’s deepest desire to see women step up to their very best and truly come alive.
Madison is co-author of Be The Better Bride, the creator of the Come Alive Journaling Guide, and is a co-founder of The Bravery Board where she hosts monthly gatherings and weekly podcasts. The Bravery Board is based in Springfield, MO.
In this episode you will experience Madison’s healthy mindset on shame and ego, the power of giving yourself the permission to love yourself for who you are, and how to overcome imposter syndrome. This is an extra special episode because the last 15 minutes, Madison and I have an impromptu coaching session on my fears and lack of creativity lately. It’s raw and it’s real.
“You can’t succeed when you base your success on the expectations and definitions of others.” – @MadisonHedlund
Listen above – Direct Download – Subscribe on iTunes
- The qualities you dislike about yourself are apart of who you are. There’s nothing wrong with you. The good and the bad make you who you are.
- You can truly help other’s by helping yourself first and leading by example.
- Guilt is “I did something bad.” Shame is “I am bad.” – Brene Brown
- People need to be responsible for their own actions. You aren’t responsible for their actions and emotions.
- Why would you be born with a certain personality with certain passions and not have the permission to be that person?
- Transformation doesn’t happen when you think about change. It happens when you’re in the midst of change.
- We get caught up in too many options that we paralyze ourselves.
- Imposter syndrome is the voice inside your head that’s telling you you’re not good enough and what you create doesn’t matter.
- You can’t succeed when you base your success on the expectations and definitions of others.
- Figuring out what doesn’t work is half the journey.
- Life isn’t about being happy, it’s about being whole.
W: madisonhedlund.co IG: @MadisonHedlund
Lovin' The Laptop Lifestyle?
Register to receive new podcast episodes filled with inspiration straight to your inbox!