Who is Sunny Lenarduzzi?
Sunny Lenarduzzi has almost a decade of experience as an award winning video, social media and online business strategist. From tech start up’s to authors, Sunny has worked with clients across industries – helping Hootsuite develop a YouTube series that increased subscriptions by 75% and Applebee’s hit 1 billion impressions in 1 day.
Sunny is also the creator of Boss Video Branding, a digital course on how to leverage social video from Snapchat to YouTube, for your brand or business. In the past two year, she had grown her Youtube subscribers to over 100,000 and now she helps people learn to do the same.
Speaking internationally, from NATO’s Headquarters in Brussels to Creative Live in San Francisco, Sunny is passionate about helping brands and businesses leverage social video for increased leads and awareness. Sunny has been featured on national and international radio, television and online publications like Entrepreneur.com , Forbes, and The Huffington Post. You can also catch her weekly YouTube show talking about social media trends and the latest digital news.
In this episode you will learn how to combat ego as an entrepreneur, the importance of intention, why we should be adding more humanity back into the online world of numbers and metrics, the raw necessity of building a community online and in person, and how to take care of yourself in those early stages of hustle.
“Community is everything. Your tribe is your trust fund.” – @sunnylenarduzzi
Listen above – Direct Download – Subscribe on iTunes
- What legacy do you want to leave?
- Sometimes the best opportunities come from spontaneous problem solving
- The moment you can take your ego out of the equation is the moment you hit that magic grove and focus on the value you can give people. They won’t be able to get enough of your content because it feels authentic.
- Ego gets the best of everyone. Intention can help combat selfish thoughts.
- No matter how big you get, there’s still more work to do and more people to reach.
- When it comes to building a community, whether it’s 1 or 100,000, they are real people, so respect them and give them value.
- Community is everything. Your tribe is your trust fund.
- Your mental health is just as important as your physical health.
- People’s energy does rub off on you. Be careful who you surround yourself with.
- If I don’t take care of myself, I can’t take care of business.
- Your faith in yourself has to be bigger than your fear. That’s what will keep you going through the valleys of life and business.
- Don’t do it for money. If you do if for money, you’ll quit before you really get started. You have to do for a purpose bigger than yourself.
- Youtube is a search engine and it’s the final frontier of completely free advertising that can build your business while you’re sleeping.
- There a different ways to hack every system.
Want to step up your Youtube game?
Lovin' The Laptop Lifestyle?
Register to receive new podcast episodes filled with inspiration straight to your inbox!