Who Is Clark Buckner?
Clark Buckner is a B2B podcaster & content marketer. His team partners with influencers, conferences and organizations to utilize the magic of podcasting. He also serves as Podcast Lead at the Nashville Entrepreneur Center — they support entrepreneurs with the critical resources to create, launch and grow their businesses.
Based on market need and customer validation, Clark grew into an agency solution. He’s the co-founder of a podcast production agency, Relationary Marketing, that creates broadcast-quality interviews for rich content marketing, event promotion, relationship nurturing and thought leadership.
In this episode, you will learn the importance of story telling in branding, how to develop a successful podcast, the difference between podcasting and videography, and why it’s crucial to create a strong and supportive community.
“In marketing, if you can help someone tell their story, in turn they are telling yours too.” – @ClarkBucker
Listen above – Direct Download – Subscribe on iTunes
- I found podcasts as a result of being hungry for connection and knowledge.
- Podcasting is my vehicle to share stories and connect with people online.
- When it comes to connecting with other people in life and in business is to focus on the story.
- Two keys to developing a successful podcast: create interesting content and nurture relationships.
- There is no right or wrong way to create. If it feels authentic, and people are responding to your work, keep doing it.
- In marketing, if you can help someone tell their story, in turn they are telling yours too.
- When watching video, you’re listening with your eyes. But with podcasts, you’re listening with your ears.
- Fear hates community.
- Find a community and give. Give, give give.
- The moment you begin to get nervous, remember, it’s not about you. It’s about those you serve.
- You have to speak to the other person’s interests first and seek to serve.
- Imperfections are how we connect and remind ourselves that we are all equal.
Continue the Inspiration: