Who is Chloe Hall?
Chloe Hall is a Photographer, Blogger, Youtuber, and Digital Content Creator. She has worked with brands like Pepsi, Bose, Macy’s, Gap, and Madewell to create unique brand content which has successfully grown her social following to over 120k.
Starting her career path out in the music industry, Chloe quickly switched to graphic design to pursue her passion of photography. After creating her own paper company, starting a blog, and picking up more and more photography client work, she saw the real value of being an entrepreneur. Just after her sophomore year of college, Chloe dropped out college to pursue blogging and photography full time.
In this episode, you will learn how to create professional long term partnerships with big brands, the truth about making money as a blogger, the importance of seeing the value in your platform, and how to hold every opportunity with an open hand.
“Being afraid is going to hold you back more than taking a risk and failing.” @byChloeWen
Listen above – Direct Download – Subscribe on iTunes
- You can worship God in more than one way. It doesn’t have to be in the church, it can be through a blog and photography too.
- Instagram is the key reason for the growth of my blog and business.
- Treat social media like your online resume and use your website to show your work.
- Social media is more personal and approachable than any other online medium.
- Selling a physical product is so much harder than selling a service
- It doesn’t matter what people think, its about pursuing what’s best for you and your future.
- As a freelancer, get your price as high as you can as fast as you can. You’ll attract the clients you really want and create your best content.
- People don’t know that you really can make money as a blogger.
- Every successful bloggers needs to have a media kit that shows your blog stats, brands you’ve worked with, your aesthetic, and your rates.
- “I’d rather have fewer jobs that pay me more, than have several small jobs that pay minimal earnings.”
- If you never ask, how do you ever expect to get paid for what you create?
- Treat your Instagram like a business and you won’t feel so emotionally attached to it or find your worth in it.
- You cannot be afraid to reinvent yourself as a creative. If you’re afraid to transform you’ll never grow.
- Being afraid is going to hold you back more than taking a risk and failing.
- Hold everything with an open hand.
Chloe’s willingness to learn and take chances is just one of the many things I admire about her. I find so much inspiration and encouragement in her ability to take risks. Ever since our first coffee date and hearing her story, I felt so empowered to fearlessly chase after what I want, and I hope this interview does the same for you.