Who is Brooke Webb?
Brooke is the babe behind the style blog, KBStyled. Not only is she a wife, a mom of two, and the Vice President of HR for one of the largest banks in America, she also has an extremely successful blog too.
She has collaborated with brands like Nordstrom, Coach, Dove Hair Care, Vera Bradley, and New York and Company along with many others. In just a year and a half of blogging, she grew her following to over 70,000. She credits her growth to staying consistent and saying yes to the right opportunities.
In this episode we break down how to set boundaries for true work-life balance, the misconceptions of blogging, the truth about hustle, how to make money blogging, tips on how to grow your Instagram following, and strategies for collaborating with brands.
Create a vision so clear, it makes the hard work worth it because you know what you’re working towards. – @kbstyled
Listen above – Direct Download – Listen on iTunes
- You have to set boundaries with your work. Take time to live in the moment with the people you love. @kbstyled
- Don’t miss moments and memories with your family and friends because you were buried in work.
- Know what comes first. Get your priorities straight in the beginning and you’ll go far. @kbstyled
- Being creative and relevant takes work.
- Give your dreams a real chance. And if it doesn’t work out, move onto something else that fits more naturally and flows freely.
- Create a vision so clear, it makes the hard work worth it because you know what you’re working towards. @kbstyled
- You don’t always know the reason behind a “no”. Don’t take it personal and move onto the next. @kbstyled
- Always keep moving forward. And if you can’t get over the negativity or failure – take a step back from your goal to remember why you started
- Be okay with losing those hours of sleep due to late night hustle. You’ll get them back later on down the road. @kbstyled
This woman is on fire. She is creating an incredible space online that values style and lifestyle inspiration. She is an loving mother to her two children. Works a 9-5 job. Attends fashion events and blogging conferences all over the country. And still makes time for date nights with her husband. I have been lucky enough to call this woman my friend these last few months and I can say her hustle is what inspired me to take the leap to start The Laptop Lifestyle. Her heart is as beautiful as her gorgeous hair and I feel honored to know a girlboss like Brooke.
Use whatever you create to inspire the people around you to take action in their lives. Start creating today.
Continue the Inspiration: