Who is Amelia Leach?
A fashion blogger and an entrepreneur, Amelia Leach knows what it’s like to build something from the ground up. She created her style blog, Amelia Styles, in 2014 as a way to share her enduring passion for style, writing, and thirst for fashion.
Her new clothing line, Amelia Styles, is centered around her personal sense of style that focuses on classic meets modern, ready to wear street fashion. Feminine ease and simplicity are tenets of my personal style, and she loves challenging herself to create looks that appear unintended, yet refined.
Style is something Amelia has always been drawn to. She believes it embodies who you are, what you love, and what you want to say to the world around you.
In this episode, you will learn the basics of blog branding, how to stay authentic to your style, the transformation from being a follower in the market place to becoming a leader, and the sacrifices it takes to become a successful entrepreneur.
Patience as a young entrepreneur doesn’t come naturally because we grew up in a world centered around instant gratification. – @ameliastyles
Listen above – Direct Download – Subscribe on iTunes
- Find what you’re drawn to and what interests you and go do it.
- You can’t always begin where you want to end up. Sometimes you have to start small. @ameliastyles
- Hone in on your brand or style and over time, those people that resonate with you will come find you.
- Comparison is a never ending game. And I chose to stop playing it. @ameliastyles
- It’s easy to get lost along the way when you don’t start with a plan.
- Blogging is about more than making money, it’s about building a platform.
- Patience as a young entrepreneur doesn’t come naturally because we grew up in a world centered around instant gratification.
- Zero in on your goals and do what you have to do to accomplish them. @ameliastyles
- Do what you have to do right now so you can do what you want to do in the future.
- If you’re going to bet on any one, it should be yourself because you are in control of yourself.
- Let’s stop victimizing entrepreneurship.
- Live like nobody else today, so you can live like nobody else tomorrow. @ameliastyles
- Social media is 100% responsible for the success I’ve had as an entrepreneur.
Amelia is such a breath of fresh air. Her positive outlook on entrepreneurship as a whole makes me want to work harder and stop complaining in the process. And as an entrepreneur, you have to ask yourself, “Am I creating this because I want to or because it’s what I think is expected of me?” Knowing the difference between the two will allow you to find true appreciation for your craft. I love Amelia’s candid spirit and upbeat dedication to her goals.
Continue the inspiration: