Who is Ashley Reale?
Ashley Reale is the super woman behind Love Everywhere. This company started based upon one question 7 years ago, “What if one tiny act of kindness could change a life?”
So Ashley started to share love with strangers through hidden notes of encouragement, leaving these notes behind everywhere she went. In 2014, she launched a website, and, with the help of a team of 25 ambassadors located across the US and internationally around the globe over 8,000 notes have now been distributed worldwide.
Due to the outpouring of support for the social project, Love Everywhere launched a shop of hand-crafted, inspirational items; and will release a new item each month for the next year.
In this episode, you will learn how to turn passion into profit, the importance of building a positive team culture, the power authenticity can have in your life, and how to use social media ambassadors to grow your brand.
“Be honest and don’t be afraid to share your heart – because that’s when people see the real you.” – Ashley Reale
Listen above – Direct Download – Subscribe on iTunes
- One simple idea really can impact people’s lives in a positive way.
- Every action you take has a ripple effect.
- Never underestimate the power of a strong, positive team that can lift you up.
- My business wouldn’t exist with the Instagram Community we’ve built around Love Everywhere.
- The more people sharing your mission, the more eyes you have on your business, and the more impact you can make.
- Even if social media didn’t existent, I would still do what I do, even if no one knew about it.
- Write down your negative thoughts or creative blocks so you can get it out of you and move on.
- For someone to be inspirational, they must first be inspired by something greatly.
- When you go through hard times, you have to make the choice to believe in something bigger and more powerful than yourself.
- What do you do to pull yourself out of those dark clouds of negativity?
- Be honest and don’t be afraid to share your heart – because that’s when people see the real you.
This interview with Ashley inspired me so much. I loved her vulnerability and raw passion for loving others. Her heart is so kind and her love for God is truly incredible. I pray this episode encouraged you and allowed you to reflect on what’s important to you in life.
Continue the inspiration: