Who is Livin Like Larz?
In the past four years, she has studied, worked, and connected with artists in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Nashville, Paris, London, and Oslo. Her favorite thing about art is the ability to connect like minded artists around the world to produce something unique and beautiful.
Larz is a fashion week correspondent is for AOL lifestyles and Lookbook.nu, which has a reach of 2 million users and 5-8 million monthly visitors. This #girlboss has participated in collaborations with notable brands like Coach, Rebecca Minkoff, Sephora, Teen Vogue, and Free People – just to name a few.
In the first episode of The Laptop Lifestyle, you will learn how to embrace and learn from failure, what it means to hustle your way to the top, and an inside look to a 22 year old entrepreneurial lifestyle.
No one is going to believe in you if you don’t
believe in yourself. – @livinlikelarz
Listen above or click here for the direct episode download link
- We create expectations based on the true or false stories we tell ourselves.
- Half The Story is for anyone who wants to share the other half of their story that social media doesn’t show.
- Instagram is the cover of the book and Snapchat is the full story.
- My ability to take risks is due to my ability to embrace failure. – @livinlikelarz
- My biggest risk was the just being myself – it’s a risk that people are afraid to take every day. – @livinlikelarz
- Embrace yourself. It’s the biggest risk you can take and the most rewarding.
- Any dream can come true if you fight for it. – @livinlikelarz
- Money comes and goes. Jobs come and go. Business relationships come and go. But your friends are there for life.
- You can’t hide behind your computer all day. That’s not where the magic happens. It happens in building real relationships
- No one is going to believe in you if you don’t believe in yourself. – @livinlikelarz
- It’s not about letting opportunity find you. It’s about creating it for yourself. – @livinlikelarz
In a world driven by instant success, we tend to hide behind our social media identities, masking the full truth behind the partial realities we post every day. #HALFTHESTORY, created by Larz May, is a social media awareness campaign that aims to liberate men and women from all walks of life, by providing a platform that allows these individuals to share a part of their identity that is not revealed through their social channels. #HALFTHESTORY is not limited to weaknesses, vulnerabilities, or insecurities, but rather a celebration of individuality, intellect, and passion. To be inspired or share your own #HALFTHESTORY, visit the website or Instagram.
Larz is not only an inspiration, but she is a dear friend of mine. It was an honor to have her as my first guest on my new podcast (it’s finally here!). Larz is a true breath of fresh air and a game changer in the world of digital content creation and strategy. To learn more about her and her creative services, visit www.livinlikelarz.com. If you’re an avid ‘grammer like me, follow her for daily inspiration on Instagram at @livinlikelarz.