Who is McKenna Bleu?
McKenna Bleu is the fashion blogger and trend setter behind McKennaBleu.com. Starting her blog just over four years ago, she has built a successful full time business and grown her social following to over 200,000 people.
With a motto of Work Hard, Stay Humble, she has grown her brand and business to fuel her creative passion. McKenna has worked with brands like Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Sephora, Target, Kate Spade and more.
It’s a true honor to have her on the show because McKenna is the woman who inspired me to start my blog two years ago!
In this episode, you will learn when to take the leap from full time day job to full time entrepreneur, how to create a brand that’s authentic to who you are, and how to make a full time living as a blogger.
“There is room for everyone on the internet.” – McKenna Bleu
[Disclaimer: Please excuse the first 20 minutes of poor sound quality]
Listen above – Direct Download – Subscribe on iTunes
- Blazing your own way and making something truly yours is the only way you can be a successful entrepreneur.
- If you go into an opportunity seeking only dollar signs, it’s not going to get you too far.
- When you’re doing something you love, it makes the hard work worth it.
- It’s not about what you’re wearing, it’s about the experience.
- Sometimes the biggest areas of growth in your life are the areas of uncertainty.
- There is room for everyone on the internet.
- We may work for the same brands, but they want us for all different reasons.
- A blogger has more influence on a brand than a billboard.
- There is value in every aspect of your story.
- Know your value no matter what your following is.
- If you stick to what you know and what you love, it shines through your work.
- Everyone is valuable and creates for different reasons. That’s what makes us unique individuals.
McKenna has been such a source of inspiration to me throughout my journey as a blogger. After getting to know her better, I can see why she has become so successful as a blogger and trendsetter. She is so down to earth and we even bonded over our love for Blue Moon!
No matter if you are just getting started in the online creative space, or if you’ve been in it for years, you have value. You have a story to tell and people are dying to work with you, right now. You just have to be open to the idea of it, and know your worth in the process.
Continue the Inspiration:
- Instagram: @mckennableu
- Twitter: @mckennableu
- Pinterest: @mckennableu
- Facebook: McKenna Bleu