Who is Brie Beeks?
Brie Beeks is the woman behind BlissfulBosses. She created BlissfulBosses to help women take their entrepreneurial ideas and turn them into a successful online business.
It’s a haven for the driven go-getters, entrepreneurial souls, and those who want more than the 9-to-5 life. Her main focus is business strategy, growing your online presence, and social media marketing.
In this episode, you will learn how to build an online course, how to find financial freedom as an entrepreneur, and why it’s important to establish boundaries in order to be productive.
“When you feel fatigue in your focus, walk away and come back when you’re ready to give it your all.” – @briebeeks
Listen above – Direct Download – Subscribe on iTunes
- If you aren’t passionate about your niche anymore, change it. Your audience and clients can tell when your hearts not in it.
- You don’t have to go to college to be successful anymore. You can create your own success without a degree.
- You have good months where you’re flying high and everything is growing. Then you have bad months where you feel like quitting. That’s the entrepreneurial roller coaster.
- You have to be self aware that you need self care.
- If you can’t give it all to whatever it is you’re working on, stop. Take a break. Close your laptop. Only open it when you’re not distracted anymore.
- When you feel fatigue in your focus, walk away and come back when you’re ready to give it your all.
- Think of ways you can make money not just right now, but all day every day, even when you’re sleeping.
- If you can take the financial void out of your family stress, you begin to feel the freedom of not being bound by money any more.
- As an entrepreneur, your business can be anything that YOU want it to be. You make the rules. You aren’t bound by the four walls of a cubical.
- The things you’re passionate about aren’t always profitable.
- Make sure your audience knows the real you, and not something you’re copying.
Continue the Inspiration:
I absolutely love Brie and everything she represents. I’ve had the honor of being apart of her Blissful Boss Society Facebook group for the last few months and it has been such an encouragement to me. If you are needing encouragement, inspiration, or education for your creative business, I urge you to follow Brie!