Who is Brandon Wynn?
Brandon Wynn is an International Gold Medal Athlete, Men’s Senior National Gymnastics Team Member, Olympic Trial Competitor, and online fitness entrepreneur of Brandon Wynn Gym.
Recruited to Ohio State University, he graduated with 6 All Americans, 2 NCAA medals, and 2 Big 10 medals. For the last 7 years, Brandon has been a member of the U.S. Men’s National Gymnastics Team and is now team captain. He has been on 3 World Championship Teams and is one of only two gymnasts to ever win a medal on the Still Rings in a world or Olympic competition.
In his online courses, Brandon creates different nutrition and fitness plans for people of all different fitness abilities and technical levels. He wants to empower his clients to live healthier, fuller lives and feels inspired by how his clients positively influence the people in their lives. Seeing transformation in his clients, mentally and physically, is what makes Brandon feel fulfilled in his career as an entrepreneur.
In this episode, you will learn the true grit it takes to build discipline in life and business, the value of creating an action plan to accomplishing your goals, and how to get crystal clear on what your passion is.
“Everybody has the same amount of time in one day. What you do with that time can make or break your goals.” – @BrandonWynnGym
Listen above – Direct Download – Subscribe on iTunes
- Discipline is identifying the variables that make you successful and doing them over and over again.
- Instead of looking at obstacles as sacrifices, starting seeing them as opportunities to improve.
- Always remember there are certain stepping stones that are absolutely necessary and essential for success.
- A great idea with a bad plan will always loose to a bad idea with a great plan.
- The plan is the fuel to success and without fuel you’ll never get to the finish line.
- If the path you are on doesn’t speak to you and your inner core, it’s not the path you should be on.
- You don’t need to listen to every piece of advice you hear. Listen to what is applicable to you and filter the rest out.
- Learn to appreciate the struggle, because that means what you’re chasing has value.
- Value is always created by margins. And how large that margin is, is how big of a value you’re creating.
- Don’t build a product that isn’t relevant and doesn’t fulfill the pain points of your audience.
- Be a student of every one. You can learn something from every single person you meet.
- As you start to uncover the different things you thought you didn’t know, you realize they were only paralyzing because of the fear of not knowing them.
- Take the first step towards your goal. Because even if you fail, at least you’re going somewhere. If you don’t take action, you can’t move forward.
- Everybody has the same amount of time in one day. What you do with that time can make or break your goals.
Talk about someone that is not only motivating, but truly inspiring. I knew when I met Brandon that he wasn’t just an elite athlete, but he was goal crusher! His positive outlook on life is just one of the many reasons he is successful, and will be even more successful in the future. Nothing stands in his way, and nothing should stand in yours. If you want something, go get it. If you are passionate about something, take action today. Set goals, stay dedicated to them, and you will surprised at home much you can achieve.