Who is Hunter Schleicher?
Hunter Schleicher is a lifestyle, fashion and travel blogger based in Nashville, TN. She started a blog, grew her Instagram following to 20k, and recently quit her full-time job to pursue blogging as a career – all in the last 7 months! Hunter is also the Social Media coordinator for Parlour 3 and Hunter Paige, two of Nashville’s top salons.
She has worked with brands like WeddingWire, Minted, Revision Skincare, Thompson Hotels, and Tobi to name a few. Not only is she a total girl boss, but she has a heart of pure gold. She is currently developing a new non-profit alongside her parents called Hair-Me-Down, a source of gently used wigs for women battling cancer.
In this episode you will learn the time management skills it takes to be a full time online entrepreneur, the power of being authentic and how it can connect you with your audience, the value of staying true to your vision regardless of what people say, and how to combat comparison.
“If you want to stay true to yourself you have to work at it everyday and consistently remind yourself of who you are, who you want to be, and how you want to get there.” – @HunterSchleicher
Listen above – Direct Download – Subscribe on iTunes
- Just because you are your own boss, doesn’t mean you’ll always like every aspect of what you do.
- Don’t quit your day job expecting your dream job to be easy. It’s hard work, but it’s the kind of hard work you want to do.
- It’s important to celebrate even the smaller accomplishments because if you can’t celebrate the small victories, you won’t let yourself celebrate the big ones either.
- You can’t say yes to every opportunity that comes your way because not every opportunity will be a good fit for your business.
- As a blogger, you’re kind of paving the road as you’re walking on it. Because most likely what you’re doing. hasn’t been done before.
- Everyone has their opinions on how you should run your business. But the most successful entrepreneurs know the difference between doing what everyone else is doing and then doing what feels right to them.
- If you want to stay true to yourself you have to work at it everyday and consistently remind yourself of who you are, who you want to be, and how you want to get there.
- It’s not just about what you want to say to the world, it’s also about what the world needs to hear from you.
- Comparison is the thief of joy. Don’t let jealousy keep you from being who you are and creating what you are meant to create.
- Remember to cheer on the people around you because they need that encouragement just like you do.
- Julie Soloman’s episode