Yaro Starak is the author of the Blog Profits Blueprint and founder of the Entrepreneurs-Journey.com blog. He began blogging over ten years ago initially as a hobby, however as his income from blogging surpassed $10,000 a month, he decided his future lay in this new publishing medium. Since then Yaro has used his blog as a platform to sell over $2 million dollars in ebooks, online courses and membership sites.
Today Yaro is a mentor to thousands of experts, authors, coaches, consultants, speakers and trainers, teaching how to turn knowledge into a profitable online business. Yaro helps people set up their own “Blog Sales Funnel”, a system that combines blogging with email marketing to build a platform to sell digital training products on autopilot.
Yaro has a proven track record of results, with his “graduate bloggers” going on to make thousands of dollars – some even millions – in such diverse niches as book design, ADHD counseling, acne treatment, BMX bikes, skiing, cars, sports news, speed reading, real estate, television production and fat loss.
In this episode, you will learn – how to view failures as experiments, the importance of knowing the why behind starting a business, the pros and cons of living a digital nomad lifestyle, how easy it is to travel and work at the same time, and how to say no to opportunities that don’t serve your long term goals.
Listen above – Direct Download – Subscribe on iTunes
- Don’t think of them as failures, think of them as experiments.
- It’s hard to grow an audience when you don’t already have an audience.
- Fall in love with the process of building and creating – it’s easier to take action on your goals if you’re hooked on creating.
- It’s important to prove to yourself that you can be financially independent from your own business.
- Turn down opportunities that you think you “should” take to make space for better ones that align with your long term goals.
- Two simple life giving questions: What do you want to do and why do you want to do it?
- You choose the path of your business. You solely choose the direction it heads in.
- If you do good work helping people, it can become the platform for a business.
- There are two sides to every lifestyle. Before you pursue something, explore the good and bad behind that lifestyle.
- Build a business around the kind of life you want to live.
- When your business is sustaining itself, you don’t feel the need to say yes to every opportunities.
- What do you do? Why do you do it? Who do you do it for? Do the answers to these questions align with who you want to be long term?
- No one is an island, you need people to grow.
Lovin' The Laptop Lifestyle?
Register to receive new podcast episodes filled with inspiration straight to your inbox!